Des Moines County Fairgrounds
1015 S Gear Ave, West Burlington
Camping for BSD 2018 is available Wednesday, June 13 through Sunday, June 17
Campgrounds open Wednesday Noon through Monday Noon.
Camping Rules & Regulations
1. Check in will be from 2 - 5 PM daily Wednesday, June 13 through Sunday, June 17
2. Check out: Noon daily
3. Showers Available: (Fri, Sat, Sun)
a. Females 11 AM – 12:30 PM
b. Males 12:30 – 2 PM
4. Quiet Hours: 10 PM – 7 AM daily
5. One unit per site, plus one motorized vehicle allowed (additional parking available in designated parking lot)
a. No tents
6. Pets are permitted on a leash (8’ max) and are not to be left unattended. Please clean up after your pet.
7. Campfires are prohibited per City of West Burlington.
8. No smoking.
9. Alcohol and firearms are prohibited according to state laws.
10. It is a violation of Iowa Law to dump gray or black water on the ground. A dump station is available.
11. Please deposit trash in provided dumpster.
12. This is private property, please respect all grounds.
13. In case of emergency, dial 911 or contact the City of West Burlington Police Department at 319-761-7001
14. For questions concerning the campgrounds, please call Ryan Klein at 319-768-9602
To finalize your registration please download & complete the "Camping Rules & Registration Form" and process your payment by clicking the "Reserve Your Camping Spot" button.
Through a partnership with the Burlington Area YMCA a shuttle will run Thursday - Sunday night.