Applications due by Febuary 15, 2017.
Notifications will be made by mid-March.
BSD Vendor Information
Event Date: June 15 - 18, 2017.
- Please submit a separate application for each unit (by Mail, Email or Fax).
- NO FOOD TENT UNITS will be considered from new applicants.
- IF selected as a BSD vendor, the placement fee will be:
- A base rate of $1200 per unit accepted, up to 20 ft. All vendors will be allowed only the length of their unit, with a 3 ft buffer between units.
- Longer units will be assessed an additional fee of $50 per foot over 20 feet.
- Each base unit fee includes an allowance of 60 amps of power for that unit.
- Units will be required to be camlok compatible.
- Vendors will be required to provide proof of liability insurance coverage. Uninsured vendors will not be considered.
- ICE MAKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED because of power restrictions, though we do have ice available for purchase.
- Vendors from the previous year are given first right of return for the following year. If any previous vendors do not return, open spaces will then be filled from applications received.
- Any application to renew a previously held vendor space that requests a change in size or unit from a previously approved unit may not be honored due to in-line space limitations. All efforts will be made to accommodate any changes.
- Returning vendors’ unit placement may change from year to year due to fitting in new vendors. If possible, we will try to maintain your previously held position, however, no vendor is guaranteed or should expect to be placed in their previous position.